Find out the best things to do, places to go and visit some traditions & historical places as well as top tourist attractions. Khasab is the regional center & capital of Musandam. It is located about 550 km from Muscat and less than 240 km from Dubai. Population of this city is around 20,000 residents. It takes only 3 hours from Dubai by car. This region is famous for its natural beauty. Plan your trip & enjoy some amazing destination. We helps you get what you want and find the experiences you wish for.
Khasab is attraction for the tourist from UAE and visitors across the world. Its crystal clear water, mighty mountains and un-spoilt beaches are a great destination for many tourists. With such qualities, Khasab can absolutely give you a truly memorable holiday. Discover hidden attractions. Find out the best things to do. There are lots of amazing things; we have picked the best and amazing experience to do.
Visit beautiful Khasab Oman and explore culture, traditions and life style. Use the combination of the following options to plan a trip.
1. Khasab dhow cruise excursion: must take cruise trip to Musandam Fjords by Dhow. During the tour some activities such as swimming & snorkeling a popular activity during the dhow trip. Dhow anchor at telegraph and seebi island for snorkeling. Dolphin watching at Khourshem. Exploring fisherman villages & some other sightseeing's make your trip memorable one. We offer some exciting dhow cruise packages half day dhow cruise & full day dhow cruise excursion.
2. Khasab Fort/Castle: build by Portuguese in 17th century. Fort/Castle opposite side of Lulu Hypermarket. You will find lots of old traditional stuff. Small entry fee to visit castle. We have city tour option which include visit to fort.
3. Mountain safari: take a half day trip to the Musandam Mountains and visit Khor Najd, highest mountain jebel al harim which is 2100 meters from the sea level. We offer Mountain Safari trip that cover all the sightseeing.
4. Beach camping: you can camp at bassa beach as well we have option of Khasab remote beach camping insight Musandam fjords. Khasab Sea Tours campsite have some basic facilities such as tables and chairs, toilet, lights, shower & bone fire. Delicious barbecue dinner at campsite with unlimited refreshment's. Tents will be provide in all sizes for adults & kids.
5. Khasab Overnight Dhow Cruise: Overnight Stay on traditional Omani decorated dhow at calm & quite telegraph island. Spend a night with B.B.Q. dinner on the Dhow under starry sky. We provide you all the necessary gears for night sleeping.
6. Fishing trip: fishing lines & baits on the dhow or speedboat. Fishing boat tours is all about entertainment & fun. Enjoy real fishing, choose our speedboats/dhow. You can also just sit and relax on the dhow, we will takes you to the main fishing area where you can enjoy the real fishing.
7. Trekking: Khasab Musandam offers visitors a lot of opportunities for trekking. Best time for trekking from November to April. Trekking is the best to way enjoy the beauty of high mountains. Places for hiking are Sham Village fjords, Kumzar village mountains & some other nice places. We drop you near the trekking routes & arrange guide upon request.
8. Kumzar village trip:Kumzar is a village located in Musandam, the northernmost province of Oman. Kumzar is an isolated village and only accessible via speedboat/dhow. It is located on the Strait of Hormuz. The nature of this village is shrine. Enjoy shrine village of nature, and from the noise wherein meet the mountain coast, and combines the clarity of blue water. Most villagers rely on fishing as their primary craft. Kumzari have their own language called Alkmazarih combine many languages around the world Farsi, Hindi, Arabic, English and Balouchi language.