Visit beautiful Khasab Oman and explore culture, traditions and life style. Here are some interesting things to do in Khasab:
1. Khasab Fort; build by Portuguese in 17th century. You will find lots of old traditional stuff. We have Khasab City Tour option which include visit to Khasab fort.
2. Khasab dhow cruise; must take dhow cruise tour to Musandam Fjords. During the tour some activities such as swimming, snorkeling, dolphin watching, exploring fisherman villages & some other sightseeing's make your trip memorable one. We offer some exciting dhow cruise packages half day dhow cruise, full day dhow cruise & private dhow cruise excursion.
3. Mountain safari; take a half day trip to the Musandam mountain and visit Khor Najd, highest mountain jebel al harim which is 2100 meters from the sea level. Khasab Sea Tours offer Mountain Safari Trip for visitors in Khasab.
4. Beach camping; you can camp at bassa beach as well we have option of Khasab remote beach camping insight Musandam fjords. Tents, shower, sleeping equipment’s & other necessary equipment’s provided by Khasab Sea Tours.
5. Khasab Dhow Camping; camping in traditional Omani decorated dhow at calm & quite telegraph island. Spend a night with B.B.Q. dinner on the Dhow under starry sky.
6. Fishing trip; fishing lines & baits on the dhow or speedboat.
6. Trekking; near to Sham village fjords and Kumzar village.
7. Old souk & new souk.
8. Wadi Qadah & Wadi Tawi.